London Legal Tours
London Legal Tour
This is an educational live tour and is suitable for UK and international students aged 14 and over and anyone interested in British Law.
14th and 15th February 2023
3rd and 4th April 2023
- Explore and immerse yourself in the British Legal culture and discover London as you have never seen before in this TWO-DAY TOUR.
- The Great British Legal Tours presents an exciting opportunity to tour London’s iconic legal streets and learn about Britain’s fascinating legal system and its history. Join us as your expert legal guide will walk you through London where you will experience a breathtaking guided tour of the stunning Royal Courts of Justice. Learn about its history and be enchanted by the beautiful 19th-century Gothic architecture. You will then get an opportunity to watch a live civil case of your choice.
- In this tour, your expert guide will take you through historical secret alleys and courtyards of the picturesque Inns of Court. You will get to explore the beautiful Temple and Inner Temple, which has existed since the 14th century. There, you will recognize buildings and lanes from the movies of Sherlock Holmes and The Da Vinci Code.
- Your guide will walk you down the famous Chancery Lane, home to the Law Society of England and Wales. You will also tour the Lincoln Inn Fields, the site of important executions in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- Your expert guide will explain the fascinating history of the Old Bailey, the Central Criminal Court of England and Wales and you will get the opportunity to view a live criminal trial of your choice.
- Book now and join us on an exclusive and memorable legal London experience.
Note- ID must be shown to prove your age over 14 years, in order to watch a live court case. Certificate of Completion provided.