+44 (0) 20 3786 1165 info@ealaw-solicitors.com

Student Visa

EA Law Solicitors can advise if you are eligible to study in the UK on a student visa. The team will advise you on all the necessary documents required in order to apply. Once you have received an offer from an educational establishment, our UK Student visa team can apply for a student visa on your behalf.

Our excellent team of UK student visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly and a reliable service concerning student visa applications, extensions and settlement. Our lawyers are also experienced in child student visas and applications for parents of child students.

Student visa
The new student route has been updated in 2021. You must be 18 or over to be able to apply for an adult student visa. You must show you score 70 points in the new points based system, you have accepted an unconditional offer of a place from an educational provider, you have evidence of ability to pay tuition fees and living expenses and you meet the English language requirements.
Child student visa

If you are a child aged between 4 – 17 years old and you want to study at an independent school in the UK, EA Law Solicitors can help you apply for a child student visa.

You must have an unconditional offer of a place on a course at an independent school, be able to show you’ll have access to enough money to support you in the UK and pay for your course and have the consent of your parent or guardian to study in the UK – you’ll need to prove this when you apply.

If you want your parents to accompany you in the UK, EA Law solicitors can help your parents apply for a Parent of a Child Student visa (only eligible if you are under 12 years of age).

Independent Schools

EA Law provides a sponsor licence management service to assist with international students. EA Law will act as your Level 1 user, submit migrant reports, assign CaS, assess viability of students application and prepare and submit applications on behalf of the students. This streamlined professional service saves you time, is efficient and provides a good first impression of the school to the international students and family. 


Extend your visa
EA Law Solicitors can help you extend your student visa to continue or to further your studies in the UK. You must already be in the UK on a student visa, have an unconditional offer of a place on a course with a licensed student sponsor, and your studies are at a higher academic level than your current course.
Switch to a student visa
Our specialist team of solicitors can help you switch to a student visa from another visa if you are already in the UK and have an unconditional offer of a place on a course with a licensed student sponsor. However, you cannot switch from a visit visa, a short-term student visa, a parent of a child student visa, a seasonal worker visa, a domestic worker in a private household visa and leave outside the immigration rules.
Switch to graduate visa
If you are on a student visa, our experienced Immigration lawyers can help you to stay in the UK for at least 2 years after successfully completing your course by switching to a graduate visa so that you can work or look for work.
EA Law Solicitors understand the need for family to remain in a close living unit while studying in the UK. Our team of compassionate solicitors can help ensure your integration in the UK is comfortable by helping you bring your partner and children to stay with you in the UK.

Your Consultation Process with EA Law.

When you first contact us we will obtain preliminary information from you and provide a complimentary free assessment. We will identify the work we can undertake, the best lawyer and team for your case, and provide a fixed fee quote. We will then arrange a paid for consultation with your lawyer either by Zoom or face to face at our London office.

At the consultation, your lawyer will provide a detailed assessment on eligibility for a student visa. They will advise on chance of success, explain the process, time scale, discuss documents required and arrange a plan of action/strategy with you. The advice you will receive will be targeted and will detail an in depth knowledge of any identified issues. The plan of action/strategy agreed on will ensure you have a high chance of the best possible outcome for you.

For our high net worth Immigration clients; the plan of action agreed will include travelling to you in your home country and working exclusively with you and your team in the preparation and submission of your UK student visa application.

EA Law’s fixed fee for the one hour consultation (by Zoom or at the office) is £250 plus vat (no vat if you live abroad). This fee will be deducted from our full fixed fee costs.

Very professional hence, a positive outcome. I would highly recommend EA Law!


Such a fantastic company. They gave me sound advice, guidance and realistic timelines. All in all my process was smooth, faster than expected and very seamless!